1. Information we collect
We may ask for personal information, such as your:
● Date of birth
● Phone/mobile number
● Home/Mailing address
2. Legal bases for processing
These legal bases depend on the services you use and how you use them, meaning we collect and use your information only where:
● it’s necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract (for example, when we provide a service you request from us);
● it satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote our services, and to protect our legal rights and interests;
● you give us consent to do so for a specific purpose (for example, you might consent to us sending you our newsletter); or
● we need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
Where you consent to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time (but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place).
We don’t keep personal information for longer than is necessary. While we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and cannot guarantee absolute data security. If necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal obligation or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
3. Collection and Use of information
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
● to enable you to customise or personalise your experience of our website;
● to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
● to contact and communicate with you;
● for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
● for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
● to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
● for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you;
● to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have; and
● to consider your employment application.
4. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
We will never share your information to third party services
5. International transfers of personal information
We will Never transfer your information to any international org/services
6. Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below. If you ask us to restrict or limit how we process your personal information, we will let you know how the restriction affects your use of our websites or products and services.
Access and data portability: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Where possible, we will provide this information in CSV format or other easily readable machine formats. You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you at any time. You may also request that we transfer this personal information to another third party.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, or out of date.
Notification of data breaches: We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
8. Limits of our policy
Our websites may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
9. Changes to this policy